your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life as we know it... part 1

Dave's birthday was in early May. We spent the night walking around
Tempe Marketplace (one of our favorite pass times)
and then we ate at our new favorite restaurant.
Lucille's Barbecue.
  • The Chicken Caesar salad is to die for
  • The fried pickles are delectable
  • the fried okra is fantastic
and of course the barbecue is amazing.
I was a little sad though because Dave said I wasn't allowed to tell
them it was his birthday. When he went to the bathroom
I had to hold myself back because I really wanted to tell the waiter.
Not only because we should celebrate the most adorable and
loving husband ever, but because I love free dessert.
But I knew better so I refrained...

Just behind Dave and to the left there was a large group of teenage girls
eating dinner. They being really annoying and loud. But this guy
kept coming to the table and asking them questions.
Then at one point he ordered drinks for all the girls. (non alcoholic i'm sure)
After this I watched him return to the bar and sit down next to his significant other.
All I could think was WHAT A CREEPER! Did his
girlfriend even know that he was over there hitting
on underage girls?
Well it turns out that the girls were there for a birthday party, and
the creeper and his wife were the parents of the party girl, being
cool parents and staying out of the way...

OOPS Sorry guy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To save money, we spend alot of time at home, watching movies
and tv shows. Dave loves to lie around with Kida.
They are both such cuddlers... :-P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kida is such a lazy bum. She is always lying around. I'm glad she isn't wired
all the time. But sometimes I would love for her to just spend hours playing.
But she's always ready to go outside. Even if she's in a dead sleep, and she
hears the door open, in a split second she's behind you
ready to bolt out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the things I love most about my job is that I get to bring
Kida to work with me. She loved it. There were always people coming and
going so she was chasing people and trying to get attention.
Of course the receptionist and my boss were enamored of her.
I hadn't seen her for a while so I snuck out of my office to find
her staring longingly out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something colorful!