your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kida Hughes


So, we got a new puppy. her name is Kida (keeda) and we love her to death. she is so much fun and she makes us laugh. she is a puppy so she's lots of work, but she makes our lives better. this is all the fun stuff we bought in preparation.

her be that she loves...

her favorite toy! ($1!!!)

the gate we put her behind. and she screams like we're beating her.


she loves dady. probably because she spends all day with me.

we wanted her to grow into her bowl. when the food gets on the other side and she cant reach it, she steps into her bowl. its adorable.


she's a real sweetie.


she loves dady's shoes. she used to chew on them. and if left out she'll just sit by them.


here's my little bat.



she discovered the mirror in our room a couple days ago. she just loves it. i think it keeps her from being so lonely.







2 comments:

  1. She is so (in the words of James) D-word cute!!! I wish I was there to play with her!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something colorful!