your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Friday, February 4, 2011

Reception

the reception was beautiful, thanks to my aunt lianne. our colors were black, blue and silver.

i played with these photos a little bit for fun.




i think i loved my cake most of all. it was better than i imagined.
parents


the whole fam damily

bridesmaids



my lily-bills



besties

tommy boy



his family

my family
groomsmen

this is one of my most favorite pictures...


this is my other favorite. i don't know if it was meant to be this way, but i love it









me n my dady!







i love both of our faces.




mikes. he was pretty upset because i could no longer be his girlfriend...


1 comment:

Leave something colorful!