your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Diamondbacks Game

my mom and dad went to prescott for a conference, and dave and i watched the boys. mom works for MPS and they have speical deals on DB tickets. she bought enough for dave and i, thomas, stef, christian, carter and sam to go. it was so much fun, and we were really excited about the fireworks show after!

sammy chose to sit in front of us, alongside some silly asians.

here is one of those silly asians. yep. whipped out this little number, to record the game. awesome

i don't know what happened to carter's hair, but he looks like he's pullin a cindy lauper do!

here's me and bubs. he sat with me for a good while, and would constantly move from me back to mom and dad!

here's me and my davey!

christian thought everything was a little loud. but i think he started the night with a fever, so loud noises, not so fun.

aren't they so adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something colorful!