your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Have I ever....

told you about about our trip to the D-Backs game? or my nephews birthday? or the time we took dave's new truck out for the first time, to go shooting? or how cute Kida and her best friend Chita are together? or how much dady loves his Kida? or that time i made breakfast like i did when i was a kid, and glammed it up? or our most recent camping trip?

well, sit tight because you are about to read all about them pretty soon.

plus-that time we went to costa vida
plus-the coolio pictures of sparklers
plus-how cute my niece is
plus-that time we went to the zoo and it was like 110+ degrees outside. yah
and more....

its been a long time so buckle up, its gonna be a long read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something colorful!