your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life as we know it... part 2

We really love going to the Diamondbacks Games. Christian
especially loves it. He has more Dbacks paraphernalia
than anyone else in the family.
After the game we all took some pics.
Aren't we just adorable?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While Dave was gone on a Fathers and sons
campout, I stayed at my grandparents house.
For how much I love my new place, I surely hate staying there by myself.
It really isn't the safest neighborhood. Anyway, I mentioned to my
Grandma that I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby...
She wanted to come along, she had some things
she need to buy for her newly decorated bedroom.
I found some adorable little bows and figured I would make
some hair things for Kida.
This is the first time she had them in. She really hated it...and still does.
I think she looks like Minnie Mouse! She's so adorable because
she's so small, but bows just make her 10x cuter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dad always reserves our family ranch for us
from the end of May through the beginning on June. It is a really
great time to spend with family without any distractions.
  • no cell phone reception
  • no phone
  • no tv's
  • no radios
Not even a microwave. But it is such a beautiful area that all of
those things don't matter.








1 comment:

Leave something colorful!