your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kida at 16 weeks

Kida has been shedding and Dave and I were really upset because we don't want a dog that sheds. And we were upset because we want her to have long hair like a Shih Tsu...seeing as how we bought a Shih Tsu. But she isn't shedding nearly as much as the first month that we had her so I'm hoping that if we can't have long hair, I'll at least take no shedding.

She loves to sleep between dady's legs and he enjoys it too...something about his cats sleeping like that growing up, i don't know. She really loves cuddling with dady and I have some pictures of them lying down together but i am not allowed to post them!

On Sunday when we were at Mamaw and Pompa's house, Kida and Chita took a nap. They play and fight for hours and wear themselves out. So they usually end up falling asleep together somewhere silly.


Three little dogs.

Then uncle Sammy woke them up, so they immediately started fighting and playing again.

Then they were making out... /:-l


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something colorful!