your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kida, kida, kida


here is my baby girl at 12 weeks. and most of you won't get this but she's curling her foot under in true heaton fashion!
i gave her this bone shaped biscuit in hopes that she would totally love it. but she doesn't. she chews on it til it crumbles, spits the pieces out and starts all over again...

here's dady taking her potty!

she gets so excited when he comes home. i think she gets tired of being with me all day.

here she is on the porch. she loves the porch, because there is no shortage of crunchy leaves and seed pods for her to chew on and make messes on my carpet.




she it totally goofy. she is always changing positions when she sleeps (like parents like daughter) and we have to giggle when she sleeps on her back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something colorful!