your eyes divide me. and your ways control my every mood. your face distracts my confidence in standing. and i can't move, so i sing

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My poor little flower...

Here is a little reminder of what my awesome bulb looked like about a month ago. I was so excited hoping that I was going to get some flowers. Well I did....here they are.

The pokey things started opening and turning purple. I got more excited by the day.


Then one day not long after they started turning brown/black... :-C



So I brought it inside thinking that it was getting cooked outside because it's too hott now.


It was fine for a week or so, but then it started to look wilty. So i think, well I'll put it out in the sun for a couple hours...

poop



2 comments:

  1. Poor flower! And hey, you won my Bowlicious Giveaway! 3 clippies of your choice! Email me at bowliciousbowtique@gmail.com and tell me what you want, girl! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something colorful!